New shopping centre at Orchard Road opened on 8 November
Because there’s no such thing as too many retail options, Orchard Road will see yet another shopping space in the form of Wheelock Properties’ luxury development Scotts Square, is open to consumers from 8 November 2011.
“As the newest retail mall to open in Orchard Road we are proud to offer a well-curated mix of shopping and dining experiences for both the well-travelled Singaporean and tourist alike,” says Tan Bee Kim, executive director of Wheelock Properties (Singapore) Limited.
Located between the Grand Hyatt and Marriott hotels, Scotts Square’s retail podium (which will occupy the basement to third levels of the Scotts Square condominium) will feature four floors of refined shopping, specialty services and dining selections comprising of flagship stores, new-to-market brands and new concept stores.
Ahead of its soft launch on the 8th, here’s a sneak peek at what shoppers can look forward to:
- Luxury fashion house Hermes which will occupy a street-front location
- New-to-market celebrity label Michael Kors
- French brand Anne Fontaine which is renowned for its collection of ladies’ white blouses — the store will carry the full range of products as well as limited edition merchandise
- On Pedder concept space, carrying a selection of brands like Nicholas Kirkwood, Brian Atwood, Alexander Wang, Butler & Wilson, Pierre Hardy, Jimmy Choo and Alexander McQueen
- Sincere Fine Watches’ group flagship boutique, showcasing brands like Franck Muller, Roger Dubuis and Christophe Claret with emphasis on high jewellery pieces from Piaget, Breguet and de GRISOGONO
- Designer furnishing store Poltrona Frau which will showcase the brand’s ‘Historical’ and ‘Novelty’ collections and new designs from the annual Milan Furniture Fair
- A premium EpiCentre with more emphasis on value-added services
- Dining options like Wild Honey, Crystal Jade Kitchen Restaurant
- Deluxe retailer Fairprice Finest and Guardian Health and Beauty