Sage Stallone’s home ‘strewn with pill bottles’
The 36-year-old son of actor Sylvester Stallone was found dead in his Los Angeles home on Friday.
It was confirmed bottles of medication were found near his body, leading to speculation he overdosed.
It’s now been claimed there were vessels which could hold 500 pills each at the property. According to New York Post over 50 such bottles were discovered and the majority of them were empty.
Many of them held hydrocodone, which is a form of painkiller Vicodin.
“These were the kind of bottles a pharmacy gets,” an insider told the publication.
“They don’t know how he had so many bottles of it. They were various strengths of hydrocodone. The strange thing is that, for the most part, the bottles were empty.”
Many of the bottles didn’t have their labels on, and the majority were found in the property’s bedroom.
“This isn’t the kind of amount of pills you would find in anyone’s home. The coroner does not do criminal investigations, and passes on their findings to the authorities. But you could assume this would result in an investigation into how he obtained it,” the insider added.
It’s also been alleged that white powder was found in Sage’s home. It is known that the Robbery Homicide Division of the Los Angeles Police Department is looking into the case, although foul play is not suspected.
Sage’s mother Sasha Czak believes her son passed away after having dental work completed. She has claimed he had five teeth out in one sitting, something she was terrified would lead to his passing.
“I told him not to do that. I’ve heard about people dying having multiple procedures done to your mouth. Do not have more than one tooth [pulled],” she said.
An autopsy has been carried out on Sage’s body, with toxicology tests due back in four to six weeks
© Cover Media